Sunday, March 2, 2014

Now, say my name.

"Now, say my name" is a powerful question from an iconic character: http://youtu.be/dy_DASt7hDs



I think my names were clues from Providence; markers to help guide my way on my path through life.

My first name, Gordon, can be translated into Japanese to mean "Strong man, drinks".

My last name, Heady, has descriptions that give context to my personality and my individuality.

...and people wonder why I am a sake brewer! With a name like "Gordon Heady", it's either brew or brawl!! I'm a lover, not a fighter. So the choice was easy. ๐Ÿ˜„☺️๐Ÿ˜

head·y

  [hed-ee] 
adjective, head·i·er, head·i·est.
1.
intoxicating: a heady wine.
2.
affecting the mind or senses greatly: heady perfume.
3.
exciting; exhilarating: the heady news of victory.
4.
rashly impetuous: heady conduct.
5.
violent; destructive: heady winds.
6.
clever; shrewd: a heady scheme to win the election.












No comments:

Post a Comment